Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seeing Our World: Part V Easter Morn (Part A)

Does it ever strike anyone else out there as funny, how a baby has no clue why certain things happen, but they just follow along? One morning he wakes to a bunch of wrapped boxes under a tree. Another morning we head out of town with suitcases. One morning Mom puts a suit and tie on him and insists he get a picture made. Another day there's a camouflage hummer filled with candy and eggs on his high chair when he wakes up. Sometimes it makes me laugh out loud to think about it!

It didn't take him long to get the candy out.
And opened. And eaten.
My sweet friend Jen bakes. She does it well. I panic that my yeast is too old. Or that it will rise too long. She just bakes and it always turns out. This Easter she made us a loaf of bread in the shape of a bunny. As soon as I saw it, I knew Perma-Baby would have to be the one to eat the cheeks. They look just like hers!
We had a delicious breakfast together before church...bread, olives, cheese, homemade hashbrowns, tomatoes, tea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd never thought about it, but that is funny. Babies just take life in stride, I guess.

Those bunny cheeks DO look just like PermaBaby's!! That bread looks YUMMY!

Site Meter