Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big Ben Gets a Big Haircut!

Ok, so here is a little peek into our family. I am sure you will not laugh as hard as I do when I watch this, but I almost cry I laugh so hard. We decided BB had a couple of 'thick patches' that needed a trim. I know he looks nearly bald...you are wondering how I could possibly use the phrase "thick patch" to refer to anything having to do with his head. But he was starting to get this little streak down the front of his forehead, so it was either cut it or gel it. CC isn't into gelling his boy's hair (now that he has a son, he has an opinion on it.)

I cut CC's hair, so I assumed I'd be the one cutting BB's hair. And I'll admit I was a little excited. Our little bald baby girls were much older than this when they got a first haircut. The night for the haircut approached. I was prepared with scissors and determination when CC announced, "No, I'm doing it. And I'm buzzing him." Now my girls would have DIED at his age to have an electric shaver coming at them. But as you can see, BB thought it was the most wonderful moment of his life to be in the hair chair. I have video 3 clips, so I'll post them for the next few days. And you can see how things progressed....

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE THAT!!!!! And I love that each person has a little job to do! Made me laugh when he got jiggy with it!

Mitch-Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! That's TOO much!!

Anonymous said...

Sara, that is marvelous . . . and I did laugh until my face hurt. How cute can he be??? I love Mary's part . . . The person feeding chocolate. Poor Ben. The boy does not have a chance. He is in a harem!!

Mel

P. S. That is funny about Ross and the gel . . .

Tara G. said...

Oh my word, he is adorable! I love it!!!! Can't wait to see the others. My boy was born needing a hair cut. In fact, the tips of his hair looked like they had been frosted! By three months, he looked like one of those troll dolls on the top of pencils whose hair you could make all crazy by rubbing the pencil between your hands!

SevenSwansaswimming said...

Love the video and cannot wait to see the rest! He is adorable and looks sooo excited!

whimzie said...

Wow! He is quite the chair dancer! Cracks me up.


Look at all those girls surrounding him! He doesn't stand a chance!

Site Meter