Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cappadocian Travelogue: 9th Century Church Part B

Cappadocia has the most wonderful dogs. They are so friendly and seem to be treated well by the folks in that town. They don't travel in packs like the dogs in our neighborhood. Many of them are breeds that herd sheep. Sometimes I think I need one to herd my little flock.
This little cavern had etched crosses inside. I think the almond and apricot trees in bloom are beautiful. I think my girl is beautiful.
We climbed and traipsed and discovered things around that old church while BB scratched in the dirt. How did he get that bruise above his eye, you ask? He and his next oldest sister knocked heads one day. He ended up with the bruise. Does that mean she has the hardest head?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell how much you are enjoying your kids. No such thing as terrible twos, is there? I never thought so. I loved every single minute. :)

I love Ben's expressions, and yes, your girl is beautiful!

Melanie

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud reading your little story - right at the part of Benaiah and Eva knocking heads. Poor babes! And I love seeing Annika holding Benaiah.. it almost looks out of proportion! He's grown SO much!

Claire said...

Such cute photos.

Cxx

Site Meter