Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, readers, I am glad to be back. The housefire, then Christmas, then a week at the beautiful coast, then a little stint with a skin cancer doctor...all put me on bloghold. (Is that a word?) It was a nice break from normal life, but as I sit here I smell sausage cooking (saved for the holidays), I see rain dripping down the windows, and I hear my children trying to master their Papa in the game Jenga... and I realize that normal and home are nice places to be, too. This week I'll get some pictures uploaded and take you (virtually...too bad it can't be in reality) to some ancient ruins. Happy New Year! God is good.

2 comments:

Crystal DeLong said...

I want to know Sara if you take a professional photographer with you on this outings, I love the family photos you've been uploading for your header. The new one is great!

Lindsey said...

Happy New Year's, Sara & Campbells! It is good to have you back in the blogosphere!

Site Meter