Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What It's Saying...

This picture says it all. It's dark outside, early morning hours. What they see, but you can't see, is snowfall. Perma-Baby is already dressed for school, for all I have to tell her is, "Get dressed, then you can eat breakfast." At that point, it only takes about 3 minutes. The other two are the hopefuls. Will we get to stay home? Will Papa call school off? We were all banned from the decision-making room. You'll just have to wait til tomorrow to see what he decided...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Love it! ONe of my good friend's dad was the principal of my elementary school and I remember calling her at 6 in the morning on hopeful snow days- can't believe my mom let me do that!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Shelby County Schools and Memphis City are closed this morning due to threat of winter storm coming in. I just fixed breakfast for Chris who is going to work :(
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Come on, Papa! Everybody needs a snow day now and then!!

Site Meter