Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

This adorable little girl next to Big Ben is, I believe, the human form of Cindy Lu Who (from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas). She is so cute with her enormous eyes and blonde locks. She and Big Ben are in Sunday School together. The SS worker came down and said, "Sara, I HAVE to show you these pictures from today. Benaiah was in his harem today, just sitting around the whole time letting women feed him." I died laughing. I said, "Send them to me. I have to put them on my blog." Enjoy!




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Melanie Keffer said...

Just when I think you can't possibly top some of the previous posts! This one is fabulous! I love it!!

Sweet little Ben! What is so fascinating is how the male/female thing is built into us from birth.

How precious! I bet the grandparents loved these photos.

Thanks for the smiles today.

Melanie Keffer said...

Oh, and I have to comment on getting to a man's heart through his stomach . . . Isn't it amazing? I know you know this already, but I can fix David a good meal and you would think I gave him a million dollars. He looks at me with a loving glow! It just fascinates me. (I always think, "It's not that big of a deal . . It's just food.") The boys kiss and hug on me after one of their favorite meals . . .

The girls never do anything like that. The most is, "Hey Mom, this tastes good. Have you fixed this before?" Something like that. With Dave and the boys, I get hugs and kisses all over the place.

That is why that picture of Ben is so cute . . . And the little girl seems to have clued in on the food concept already, hasn't she?

So sweet.

Laurie said...

Adorable!

Deena said...

Priceless!! He is the cutest little guy!

The Adventures of a Drama LLama said...

how cute!!!

Ashley said...

Aww such sweet pics!! Beautiful kids!!

Claire said...

Oh, what precious pictures!

Cxx

AmazingGrace said...

Sooo cute!

BeechemBrightSpots said...

That is HILARIOUS! Your children as SO CUTE! By the way, I finally posted all of my verses for the year on my blog tonight (or should I say morning...staying up WAY too late). I know you sent me a message a while back and I've never taken the time to respond. I'm sorry to be so slow! I hope you are having a happy new year! I sure enjoy reading your blog! It's uplifting to me!

Site Meter