Campbells

Campbells

Friday, December 18, 2009

7th Grade Christmas Party

Monday night we hosted the 7th grade class in our home for a Christmas party. We played games and exchanged gifts. Then I made them spaghetti while Campbell Clansman read them the Christmas story (the real one, with the baby...not the one with the jolly man in the red suit).
They had a great time. I noticed at one point, all the girls congregated to my dining room table and were intent on getting my little spinning nativity going by lighting the candles and getting the heat to rise and move it. The boys? On the floor wrestling.
Here we are all. What a great group. They were thankful and polite. Big Ben cried when the left.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your students look like a cheerful, entertaining crowd!! So kind of you and your husband to open up your home to them. Is that the ENTIRE 7th grade class? Wow- I'd love to know more about the student population numbers at your school! I'm glad you had a great time, and that Big Ben did as well!

Melanie Keffer said...

They look like a great bunch of kids!!

Kelley said...

Yep, boys & wrestling - I sooo know that one. Everyday you can hear me say "Take it upstairs" which is where I insists (ha ha) that all the wrestling happens here. It goes on ALL DAY LONG! Don't be surprised when Ben starts wrestling your hubby - it seems to be in the genes.

I love your banner picture, by the way. Beautiful!

Merry Christmas!
Kelley

Site Meter