Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Morphing Morton

Miss Morton has been my friend for 5 years now. She was my prayer partner the first year our school opened. At Christmas, Ross said we had to change prayer partners. There were very few of us, and everyone had already exchanged. So we decided instead of me requesting her, she would request me. We sort of complied. She also happens to now be the elementary principal. Would you ever know it from this picture?
She has this amazing ability to morph from a principal to an auntie when needed.
She can put lots of smiles on my kids' faces. Recently Mary Erin took care of her cats while she was out of town. Miss Morton told her to grab an oreo cookie each time. She was happy to oblige.
On our Saturday picnic, Miss Morton took Eva for some fun. When I downloaded my pictures, I found these shots.

They rode a train.
They rode a roller coaster.

They seem to even have compared feet.
Aside from the fact that Miss Morton can answer math questions for me faster than I can type numbers into a calculator, she is good at morphing, too. And I can't begin to explain how very, very important it is to me that we have folks who can morph here. We are so far from family. We need morphers.

2 comments:

Melanie Keffer said...

I giggled and smiled at what you said in this post . . . Does God ever let us lack anything we need?

Enough said! :)

Much love to all of you!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Thank you, God, for giving my friend Sara "morphers." Please keep her stocked with morphers to stand-in for family not only for the sake of her precious children and husband, but to hug her close as well (in place of those who would love to, but aren't close enough to do it themselves.)

Site Meter