Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, May 7, 2009

10 Years Later

Well, it is exactly 10 years from the first time I had a baby until my last little one. From time to time people ask me, and from time to time I ponder, what do I do differently this time? I really am trying my hardest not to be an old softy this time...I want to train the last one, just like the first one, to obey and to be respectful. But yes, I must admit, there are a few things I am doing differently. I think the age at which they tasted their first 'sweet' has declined with each baby. Mary Erin's first taste was most definitely the cake at her first birthday. This little guy? Well, here is a video of his first Starbucks this week. Yes, he is only 7 months old. His birthday is in September, and he is now requesting Starbucks gift cards. I must add this disclaimer: it was a caffeine free drink.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Sooooo precious. He has good taste!

rachel said...

oh my word-too cute!!!

The Fish Family said...

Shame on you, Sara!! That is too funny. His eyes are huge! Ask if he prefers Starbucks to Coffee Bean or not?

Katie said...

Oh how cute - his eyes are great! Give me more!

Site Meter