Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've Missed You!

Hi readers, I've missed you! I typed up a few blog posts before we left for the coast and set them to publish while I was gone. We had SO MUCH FUN on our week away. I took so many pictures. I thought of things about which I wanted to blog. But alas, upon our return, our computer decided to call in sick. CC got the little netbook hooked up so we could have internet access, but I just haven't been able to blog yet, as I want to include pictures in my posts and decided to wait and upload those to the desktop. Hopefully, I'll be up and running in another day or so! I simply must tell you about the lost city...the one day old goat...the miracle on the way home...Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh friend, I thought about the bird in the bag! hahahahah! happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Sara, we've missed you also. I was just thinking that yesterday, wondering where that "breath of fresh air" that your posts always are, had gone. [I can tell that you will definitely have to write a book someday.]

Looking forward to hearing more Campbell adventures soons.

Mel

Site Meter