Campbells

Campbells

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Atrium Tree

What a week! I've had so much going on, I hardly know where to start. This past week was fun, but blessedly, this coming week is slower. Thursday morning began with an annual tradition (minus my normal side-kick who was doing real work...you know who you are). Every year at Thanksgiving, our school caregiver sets up the big tree in the atrium for me, then I begin making it look better! This year I had my little fella with me. We decided to dress in matching tree-decorating clothes. (Since I don't own a Racecar or Choo Choo Train shirt, we wore black and overalls.)

I pulled apart all the limbs and branches, strung it with colored (not white...after all, it is a tree for the kids) lights, then began hanging the sweet ornaments made by each of the elementary students. For some of them, this is their first time to see a tree or make an ornament, as not every country celebrates Christmas. I love getting to do this!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shannon said...

:) Sweet. And I heard about your little dare devil helper last week. I see even more who he takes after!

Sara Campbell said...

And how could I forget...Shannon reminded me...I spent most of the morning convincing BB not to climb to the top step of the ladder. I think I'm too old for this...

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits and just sit here and laugh and laugh. Raising boys is most definitely an experience, don't you agree?

M

Haybat said...

SO sweet, I love the outfit! wish I was there to help you

Site Meter