Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wizard of Oz: Final Post "Things We Learned"

This was a great experience for my girls... in my final Wizard of Oz post, I thought I'd mention a few things we learned....

how to be flipped up in the air by high school guys (I pre-approved all 3 of these guys, they're some of the best I know!)
...how to be a part of a team and work together to accomplish something great.
...that prayer helps on opening night.
...that it takes longer than I thought to do stage hair and makeup!
...that it's nice when people clap for you!
...that friends make long practices more enjoyable!
...that there are some very nice girls in the high school.
...that we have some teachers who care enough to work for slave wages and still give it 100% and love their kids.


I hope you've enjoyed a glimpse of this little highlight of our year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

I have not had time to watch your videos- but these posts have been so sweet! Thanks for taking the time to upload and share!! :)

Site Meter