Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Breakfast on the Patio

Our special Saturday morning breakfast spot, Dostlar Manti, has paved a new patio for outdoor eating. The owner is so proud of it and had our table outside ready for us to enjoy it last week.
After the meal, Big Ben offered to help him sweep and clean the place up.
We also had a special guest. But since I promised not to steal her post idea, head over to http://www.maryerinsmemories.blogspot.com/ and find out about the guest in this flower bed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

A lot of the Ukrainians are putting their outdoor cafes out now and it's nice to have the opportunity to choose an outdoor place. My 2 yr old is with me and we hopped over to the other blog- she loved it! :) Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What fun I be that is!!! Don't blame you for enjoying breakfast there!

Bteacher99 said...

I won't embarrass ME...but she can write! (You knew that, but now I'm telling everyone else.)

Site Meter