Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010 Part II

For Mother's Day, I received a handful of fresh flowers, plucked from a tree. I also received some homemade gifts the girls had made at school. I even wore Perma-Baby's beaded bracelet gift to church! CC says this is the moment he's been waiting for....when the kids are old enough to help him remember holidays!

After church, they took me to Hacibaba's, a beautiful Turkish restaurant not far from us.

This little guy has actually learned to pose. (Yes, that's tomato sauce all over his white argyle sweater!)
People talk about their men and how wonderful they are. But there's just no comparison with this one. I still pinch myself...did I really snag him?

Being a mom is by far the best job I've ever had. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the opportunity.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

waterless hand sanitizer on tomato stains helps a little until you can wash them. :) Your little man is adorable!

Anonymous said...

These were great.

Kathleen and Karoline were reading with me today. Karoline wanted me to show Kathleen the posts about Ben's haircut experience. We all cracked up laughing, once again.

Kathleen agrees that Ben looks just like you. She said to tell you hello.

Melanie

Site Meter