Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cappedocia Part IV: The Outside of our Cave Hotel

The hardest part about blogging this trip is deciding which pictures to share! There are so many good ones. Maybe one day when I run out of things to say, I'll dig from the archives and post the unused ones! Anyway, here is the outside of our cave hotel. If you look carefully above Hassan Bey, CC, and my parents, you can see parts of the arches, which once were part of this structure as a 9th century church.
Every terrace landing had a beautiful view of the landscape around us.
You can see how this land has been many different people's homes over the years.
Of course, my kids wanted to play 'house.' You finally get them away from their "house" and they want to play "house"!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Prikazsky said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! Have a great weekend!

Be sure to check out the camera bag giveaway on my blog!
www.theprikazskys.com

Site Meter