Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Summer 2016: Squeezing In Some Finals

The three girls had the wonderful opportunity to fly to Philadelphia to spend a week with my aunt and uncle. They got to do a whirlwind tour of Philly, DC, and NYC. They saw museums, monuments, a Broadway show. My uncle's generosity was a highlight of their summer. It was the first time I had ever put them on a flight alone. They did great! Their week flew by, they returned, and it was time to wind things down for the summer. We tried to squeeze in some lasts....

Here are some fun last photos I took from our fun last hour at the swimmin' hole.

It makes my heart so happy to see these genuine smiles. Not the shy smiles and slightly fearful smiles from when these boys first arrived in country, but the real ones that say, "I am loved. I belong in this family."

I love all these kids!






No comments:

Site Meter