Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Filling In With Fall

I have enjoyed a couple of new projects to bring in Fall. I searched all over our city for a wreath. I mentioned to CC that I was just going to give up on trying to find one. Little did I know, the next weekend, he would go out, strip a tree of some branches, clip all the leaves off, and make me this beautiful wreath for my door. I can't tell you how much it touched me. Our terrace was covered with leaves and debris. I had no idea he was doing it for me. I found these faux flowers and finished it off!

I also bought this basket. My friend L suggested this idea. Firstborn, Sweet Cheeks, and I walked into the forest and picked up pine cones. They also clipped some evergreen and berries. I think it turned out beautifully!

Fall is my favorite season, what's yours?

No comments:

Site Meter