Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Firstborn

It is so hard for me to believe that just 11 years ago, you were a tiny babe in my arms. I suppose all moms say/think that. It seems to happen fastest with a firstborn, I think.
You are such a blessing to me. I feel like as you grow older, we are become friends...talking about things, sharing a cup of something (coffee!), relating in grown-up ways. I have loved you at every stage.
I am so proud of you...you are beautiful inside and out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

She is so beautiful, Sara!

Anonymous said...

You may get tired of my always saying this, but I am "relating" and hearing and seeing and reading between the lines things written by a mother so in love with her children.

I know because I share the same kind of love affair, Sara. Just read my FB and you can tell. What keeps me from blogging is I don't take enough pictures. Ha.

Just know that with each word, I hear your heart and relate all the way!

Love you Sara,
Melanie

Site Meter