Campbells

Campbells

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot

One morning this weekend, CC left the house to have his "Weekend in the Word" (He skips out every weekend morn to have his quiet time in the woods). I slipped upstairs and began matching/dressing/color coordinating my kids in reds and greens. When CC got back, he was suspicious. I announced in my most chipper voice, "Hey, we're all in red and green! Let's take a Christmas photo!" ha. He scratched his head and said, "Didn't we just do this?....Right, that was FALL. And FALL is over. We must do a CHRISTMAS photo now." I assured him one day he would thank me over and over for this!

He suggested we get breakfast first, that we'd get MUCH better photos. He was right. Afterall, we have the two Turks to consider.

Someone down front is learning to pose.
And someone looks like she runs the family.

Here someone is getting squeezed a little too hard.

So, how are you starting the Christmas month? Photo shoots? Parties? Decorating? Baking?

Next up: Our 2008 Christmas photo. Anyone out there been around this blog long enough to remember that prize winning photo? I'll re-post it tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

Are you my long lost twin!? Ha! My husband has heard "Just trust me and wear what I lay out" more than once!

Site Meter