Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On to Antalya: Part V

We didn't have a lot of time left, so we took them to one of our favorites: Phaselis. (Hence, the name of our kitty, who wandered out from under this very aqueduct to find his new family.) A few of my pictures that day were blurry; I must have had it on a weird setting.

The pictures aren't clear, but the water was. So beautiful! I love this place.

Blurry...and buggy! There was a "dot" on my camera lens, I guess.

We are going with the dot theory, rather than the bug with legs theory.






She asked me to take this. She said it was tradition. So sweet.


And this one is definitely tradition!


 All too soon it was time to say goodbye to these dear folks who love us and are behind us in so many ways. We had a great time together!


No comments:

Site Meter