Campbells

Campbells

Monday, December 8, 2014

Decorating for the Season

My little girls were at it again. I was set to host a brunch for the Christmas crafters, so they went out and scavenged and created this for our hallway outside the apartment.

Believe it or not, I "pinned" something on Pinterest and for the first time, actually made it! This was my table centerpiece.

I changed some things up in my Christmas decorating, but the fireplace will always stay the same.

Remember that I antiqued some things this past year? This dresser was the one I painted red and antiqued. I bought a simple, scrappy table runner form the craft fair, then displayed my Christmas eggs on it. They are a favorite and by far the most time consuming craft I have, so here they will get a little more attention.
Do you have your decorations up yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, to answer your question . . . No. Not yet. :)

But they are coming . . . Dave is planning a live tree this year. Been lots of years since we had a live one. I grew up with live trees, probably like most people. Being from Ohio, my dad wouldn't settle for a pine. I am excited about a live tree!

I like your decorations.

Mel

Site Meter