Campbells

Campbells

Monday, July 2, 2012

Twinkle's Big Surprise

After CC and the middlers arrived in the US, CC and I asked Twinkle Toes if she wanted to go to Walmart with us. "Mama, may I PLEASE stay home?" Um. No. I told her I really thought she'd have fun, that we were inviting her cousin buddy to go, too, that I'd buy her an icee. The icee got her. So, she went. And soon after getting to Walmart, we wandered up to the jewelry counter.
 We asked her if she knew what was about to happen. It was then that her face lit up and she said, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm getting my ears pierced!"
There was another lady there who assumed the role of distractor. She tried to distract Twinkle Toes by telling her she was sure Twinkle would be back in a few years for more piercings.
 She doesn't know my Campbellclankids. Two holes, one in each ear. That's all. No tattoos.
 It was a great memory for Twinkle Toes and fun to have her sweet cuz along.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Awww I bet she was so excited!

Site Meter