Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smithville Jamboree

We got to be up at Center Hill Lake the weekend after the Fourth. The little town had a fiddlers' jamboree and craft fair. It was so fun!

This may be my favorite summer picture from my side. Love that floppy hat!

 A small town and a non-busy night landed Big Ben a chance to climb up in a fire truck. The fireman also offered to show the little guys a demo of sliding down the fire pole. Big Ben asked him if he had a gun. He said, "As a matter of fact, I do. I'm also the local deputy." Like our school, when you are small, sometimes you fill multiple roles!
 This picture was taken for any of y'all up North, just so you know the rumors are true. We'll deep fry anything down here.

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

I saw mint flavored moon pies the other day! My Paw-Paw used to get us moon pies and Dr. Pepper! :)

Angie said...

I'm from the South and definitely think ALL things taste better fried!!!

Site Meter