Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cousins Coming!

While we were at the lake the first time, some of our cousins joined us. Myla is my kids' second cousin (Isn't that right? Her mom is my first cousin.) You have never met a more spunky sweetheart than Myla!
 I know, I know. It's illegal. Anyone out there reading this ever ride in the back of a pickup truck to get something like a tastee-freeze ice cream cone on a hot summer day? These kids piled in for a short ride down the lakeshore to the car. Even if we had gone on a road like this, I am not sure anyone in Smithville would have reported us, these kids were so cute back there!
 These beautiful girls are my first cousins. My big brother is in this picture, too.
 Here's the whole family gathered that day. Everytime I look at this, it makes me laugh. I was sitting forward and everyone else is sitting back, so if you look at it just right, I sort of look like a giant Ol' Mother Who Lived in a Shoe, and these are all my children.
 Crazy, I tell ya.

1 comment:

Angie said...

We used to ride in the back of the trucks all the time when I was young. So much pleasure comes from such a simple thing!

Site Meter