Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finishing Up Summer Part 1

We are in school full swing here. I've had so many great blog moments in the past week, but no time with which to blog them! I contemplated moving forward with life (I know a few of you are waiting for 'first day of school' photos), but I first wanted to finish the pictures and thoughts from our wonderful summer, beginning with this unique opportunity. A friend asked my sister-in-law if we had any 4 year olds (knowing we have 11 kids between us, all under age 10). A freelance photographer for Lifeway publication wanted to do a photo shoot for a Sunday school poster. This....
turned into this...with a little of his magic...
So if any of you good Southern Baptists are taking your 4 year old to Sunday School and happen to see these sweet girls on the doorway to the classroom, you can say you know them.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Sara-I think that is just the coolest thing. I will be looking!!!!!!

Greg and Allison then came Four said...

Lifeway did the same thing with Julianna a few years ago! I have the poster framed in her room.

Jeff and Kibbie said...

How neat! My parents attend a SB church - I will tell my mom to keep eye out for that poster!

Bteacher99 said...

PermaBaby will be famous!

Anonymous said...

Cool picture....I will be looking for it...it is amazing what those Lifeway photographers can do (little partial to them as my hubby works for Lifeway)...all 3 of my girls have had some amazing posters done by them too! Keepsakes for sure!

Site Meter