Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tea Party Take II

Today I had the privilege of hosting our Senior girls, their mamas, and any visiting relatives for a Tea. We have some great girls. I have every confidence they are going to continue walking with the Lord.
My menu was varied: fresh fruit, chips with a spinach dip, strawberry cream pie, Aunt Nina Belle's chocolate chip pound cake, crescent rolls, chili crab dip (thanks, Katie Warren!), strawberry banana punch, and of course (what Turkish party would be complete without...) TEA!
Some of these girls I've known all 6 years we've been here. They grew up fast.
I shared a tiny bit about each one and what they have meant to me. Then I told them that I had the tea in honor of the visiting grandmas. Three grandmas have been able to fly in for the event.


Benaiah slept through most of the ladies' tea, but woke up at the end just in time to be requested for this family photo.

I'll miss you, girls! Wouldn't mind my own growing up to be like any of you!

No comments:

Site Meter