Campbells

Campbells

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anticipation

We are anticipating many things these days. The kids are anticipating the plane ride (something I have always considered a gift straight from God...that my kids can't wait to board an airplane for 24 hours). We are all anticipating seeing grandparents and cousins and our home country. Firstborn is anticipating camp for the first time. Perma-Baby is (surprisingly) anticipating swim lessons. But the best anticipation this week by far was this...

Yes, that picture was posed. However, 15 seconds before it was taken, that is exactly what I saw...unposed. I had called the Campbell Clansman to see if he needed me to make him lunch. He replied that he already had ordered a pizza with his staff. So I casually remarked, "Ok, no fried bologna sandwich for you..." He must have told the girls on their walk home that they were getting this for lunch. They ran in, hung their backpacks, washed their hands, then thanked God for their lunch with their sandwiches as close to their mouths as possible.
Anticipation.

No comments:

Site Meter