Campbells

Campbells

Monday, December 10, 2012

Twinkle Toes' First 5K

Twinkle Toes signed up for the running club and loves it. They faithfully run rain or shine. They trained hard, and this past week, ran their first 5K Fun Run.
These two Spanish-speaking boys have pretty much stolen our hearts. At the end of the race, the coach told them all the next goal was to train for a 10K. He said (think your best Speedy Gonzalez accent here), "You are not serious."
As soon as we arrived at the park and the fun run began, Big Ben asked where they were selling food. I'm wondering if that boy will ever be in a fun run! Anyway, good job, Twinkle Toes!
Here's the great Oasis running club!

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Wow! That's fantastic! I'm going to stick to my aerobics- indoors and doesn't involve running! :)

Busy Mom of 5 said...

Good job, Twinkle Toes! :) 5K's are not easy--I ran my first one this year and I still have no desire to run a 10K--I agree with the Spanish boy. :) Love the idea of a running club, though. Pretty cool!

Angie said...

That Twinkle Toes does a little of everything doesn't she? She seems to be very well rounded!

Site Meter