Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One Little Indian Boy

I'm about to get into all the Christmas "stuff" on this blog, but just before I do, I had to post this. Big Ben's class dressed as pilgrims and Indians for Thanksgiving at school. (Yes, I know they are no longer called Indians. I was born in the 70's, bear with me.) I am not sure if they got to pick which they were going to be. I am certain Big Ben would have picked Indian, though. He said he really liked his feather headband, he just didn't like the scratchy grocery bag vest. I wonder what Spiderman thought.

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

OOH, just want to squeeze him!!!

Rachel said...

Goodness! I think he's grown in the month that I've been off blogs. WOW!

Angie said...

Too cute! I still call them Indians too :)

Site Meter