Campbells

Campbells

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

No pictures on here, as I can't upload them just yet. My family arrived in Turkey, after a couple hour delay due to snow in Istanbul. We've had a wonderful time together. However, we are starting to feel like Job. The second morning my dad was here, he passed out. We rushed him to the hospital, as he is not spring chick (sorry, Dad!) and does have a few health issues that need to be watched. It was scary. Then we traveled down to Antalya together. Today we took everyone to Perge, the famous old city where Paul and John Mark split (in Biblical times). My brother stepped on a rock that gave way. He fell 4 ft. and broke his wrist. We spent another day at the hospital. I, of course, feel sad for them that this is what has happened. But we trust the Lord. We hope that we are a light to all in these trying circumstances. Send up a prayer or two for us, please!

2 comments:

nancie mcclintock said...

I am so sorry to hear your mishaps. I have already lifted you and your family up and will continue to do so.
May our Lord of protection and healing guide you and your family every step of your way!

Tara G. said...

Praying for you all! Rejoicing that you're together celebrating God With Us!! Hugs to you, sweet friend!! Merry Christmas!

Site Meter