Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Piano Recital

The girls had their piano concert this past week. Sweet Cheeks played Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee and a duet of Holy, Holy, Holy with her sister Twinkle Toes. She had no choice in her dress. I insisted she wear the smocked Christmas gown. I've let out the hem until there is nothing left, she is the fourth Campbell to wear it, and this may well be our last year for a little girl to don it. Firstborn wore it just before we moved to Turkey.
 Twinkle Toes played a classical waltz. She did a beautiful job and is thinking of continuing her lessons next year. (We decided to require them only through elementary school.) She and Miss Middler also played the handbells.
 I love this picture. Miss Middler played, "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." I think that song should be played at every concert!
 Here are the girls with their wonderful piano teacher, Mrs. Park.
 And here are all of our piano students. Three of these cute kids are also in my class. And that little one in the very middle (Japanese) in front of Miss Middler is a prodigy. Look for her to be famous one day!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I wish I had required my daughter to learn to play the piano. You have such beautiful gals!

Site Meter