Campbells

Campbells

Friday, September 28, 2012

Pizza Lunches

Campbell Clansman started, once again, his yearly tradition of having pizza lunch with all the new students. That's right....3 weeks of pizza for lunch! (I'm thinking I won't make homemade pizza this weekend.)

That means every kid in K4 gets to have pizza lunch with him since they are all new. He learned a few years back to go TO them and sit at their tables rather than having them all come in his office. This was the last year for a Campbell Clanskid to start K4, so my good friend B took some pics for me of my son having lunch with his dad.

CC said when he walked in, Big Ben shouted, "Hey, everybody! That's my dad. Let's all copy him!" and then proceeded to repeat and get his classmates to repeat everything CC said. I honestly can not tell this story or even type it without laughing, still.

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story and I would have laughed also!! I remember following my kids into school and taking their pictures the first day of the first year they were all in school at the same time . . . . Ahh.

Mel

rachel said...

love the pizza idea...and cracking up at all of the kiddos copying ross...hilarious!

Site Meter