Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Big Ben's Big Day: Party

I just can't believe my little guy, the littlest Campbell, turned 4 this past week! I told you previously that he wanted homemade pizza. Homemade pizza he got, brewed right in my fridge! He also wanted a T-Rex cake. I'd love to make a cake that would get pinned on Pinterest, but when it comes right down to it, we've got a busy household with lots of little people and two busy parents, so we keep things simple. Still, I thought his cake was cute.
Happy birthday to the little boy who came into my life 4 years ago. I wouldn't trade you for the world!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Who needs pinterest!?! That cake is ADORABLE. Love it :)

Tara G. said...

BEST kind of birthday cake ever!!!

Anonymous said...

. . . . And to the little boy who looks just exactly like his mother and grandmother!!

Kathleen said Ben is pretty enough to be a girl (not to imply he looks feminine, just pretty).

Your dinosaur cake reminds me very much of Kathleen's homemade horse cake with a horse on the top . . . Come to think of it, it was her 4th birthday also.

Here's to all we moms who love our kids and take pleasure in making things for them!

Mel

Mandy said...

Great cake! Looks like Ben loved it too and that's what truly matters, right!!?

Site Meter