Campbells

Campbells

Friday, September 7, 2012

Internet: My Best Resource

Almost all of my bulletin board ideas came from the internet. Gone are the days of scouring books, blowing up characters on overhead projectors, then coloring them in with markers! I found this cute idea online...giant MP3 players with our subjects as the playlists. I also hung some headphones (free on those trans-atlantic flights!) from it for fun.

This idea tickled me. I knew I didn't have much wall space, so I didn't want to devote an entire bulletin board to birthdays. I found these adorable, free, printable cupcakes. I sent them to the library color printer, cut them out, laminated them, and I am all set. They are exactly what I wanted. In case there are teachers or homeschool moms reading this who might be interested, here's the link: Free Printable Birthday Cupcakes
Here's my beloved window. I love having it right by my desk. The little angel in the window was a Christmas gift from my friend Logan, who taught here in this classroom before me. I wanted to hang it to leave a little piece of her in this room.
It's been a great week. The second week was easier than the first. And I had the most wonderful thing happen. I'll blog it tomorrow. For now, the kids are coming back from Computer class. And I've got a family to pack up for camping this weekend!

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

We're heading to the air show on base tonight; the Blue Angels will be performing. Still unpacking...bleh! :) Have a great weekend!

Site Meter