Campbells

Campbells

Monday, September 3, 2012

My Classroom

Firstborn made me this awesome sign to hang above my desk. She's become a Pinterest groupie this summer! Her sweet friend taught her this summer, then Firstborn made me one. She melted crayons with a hairdryer. I love how it turned out!
Here is my helper board. I liked the idea of "Helping Hands" so I just made this one up myself, though most of my room came from Internet ideas. I wrote their names on a hand, and we rotate through the jobs each week.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE! I love how your daughter has taken such an interest in your classroom. I always thought teacher's kids were so cool to have the chance to hang out in their moms classrooms after school. Now, I know those Mama's were probably so exhausted and ready to get home to their next job! Teaching will always have a special place in my heart and I cannot wait to get back in there myself one day.

Anonymous said...

I do like all the ideas! I love Pinterest (Am I spelling that right?) I LOVE the creative genuis of people - so fun!

I can tell even thousands of miles away and via internet how much you are enjoying being back as a teacher . . .

Loved the helping hands idea and miss all the "fish" stuff . . . That was always so cute!

Take care Sara and have a good year!

Melanie

Tara G. said...

So cute!!

NomadicOne said...

Love it!

Site Meter