Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twinkle Toes Turns Eleven Part II


This year the sisters really got into the gift giving. She got a pair of sunglasses from Miss Middler.

Sweet Cheeks had no gift, so we scrambled for a box of stickers. After Twinkle opened them, SC just kept her eye on them until Twinkle finally said, "Would you like to have them?" SC jumped in the air and screamed, "Yes!" Then Sweet Cheeks said, "Well, you can have one, but I'll just hold it for you!"

She got a cute purse and headband from Grandma.

I love this picture because it is a true Annika smile. She got a charm bracelet and charms from her Fish cousins.

She got a great whiteboard from her Campbell grandparents, which she wants to hang in her room.

And her big final surprise was a digital camera from us. In this picture, she was saying, "Really, Mama?" I found a used one and saved it for several months to surprise her. Happy birthday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the "saving" a present back part that got me on this post. Not that I don't like to do that, or would do that, but rather I am married to someone who gets more excited than the kids about them seeing their presents. I have to hide what "we" get them, from him. :)

Matt's recent birthday was a scavenger hunt through the house. In each envelope was a clue and money. David and I had discussed what we wanted to do for Matt, Maverick and I got it set up while Karoline took Matt to the library . . . but dear ol' dad could not keep a secret when he came home . . . . "Here, let me give you a hint," he said to Matt.

I cannot imagine having a present for one of the kids for MONTHS and dear ol' dad not giving it away, bringing it out early or other such mischief. (I know this from experience.)

Moral of this story is, good for you Sara!! :)

Melanie

P. S. Annika looks 'cool' in her sunshades and smiles big like her mom! I knew that was a Fish smile.

Site Meter