Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Fair

Saturday was our Annual Christmas Fair, the culmination of a year's worth of crafting and planning. My friend Karyn was in charge, she's the 3rd from the left. Pictured above is the morning work crew.

And here below are the early shoppers! (We did let them come inside the school to wait prior to opening the Fair. It was just so cold outside!)
My job was (and always is) primarily to organize people. I am not really that crafty, but I can create sign up sheets for workers, smile and greet, and make sure stations are filled. I finally sat down for a much needed rest and lunch break.
And here was my favorite little shopper. Isn't she a doll? I bet the Turks pinch those cheeks!
We had all kinds of fun activities, like a Secret Room for little shoppers to buy a gift for parents. KIDZ ONLY the sign said! We also had a craft corner where kids could pay a small fee to make a craft. And perhaps the biggest draw of all was Santa himself who appeared with his two elves for some photo shoots. I have been a very good girl, I told him!

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

You're always glowing and I just love it! What a great project!

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy seeing pictures of the Christmas Craft Fair. What a great way to start the holiday season!

M

Site Meter