Campbells

Campbells

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Carnival

A highlight of our Fall is the Fall Carnival. It's so cheap and so fun and so safe! Here's Sweet Cheeks enjoying an apple with her friends from Ecuador and Kosovo.
My friend J took her around to the games that night so I could help sell tickets. J is officially an empty-nester now, so a little girl to hang with at a Fall Carnival is not all bad!

And we had the wonderful surprise of seeing Lin at the carnival. I have asked many of you to pray for her and the bone cancer in her leg. Please keep praying.

We let Twinkle Toes have a sleepover with her two dearest friends, Nilufer and Emily. The Fall Carnival was plenty of entertainment, I hardly heard a peep out of them after I put them to bed!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Just took a few moments to "catch up" - looks like you are all well. So glad for that. I'm back by the way - blogging, that is. Thanks for missing me :) My boys were fighting over you today...I have a picture of you and your family on our fridge, and they were looking at it. Gabe was insisting that you're "that girl" that used to babysit them - Luke was certain you were not. I had to intervene;) You do look amazingly young, my Friend! What is your secret? Must be all that Turkish air. Love and miss you and think of you (and our way to brief re-visit this summer) often. Maybe I'll get to sit and update you soon. He has been moving in a mighty way - it's not all been easy, but I know it will all be good! How can it not be? He is faithful, right? Much love ~ K

Site Meter