Campbells

Campbells

Monday, October 17, 2011

Saturday Morning

As you know, we always go out for Turkish breakfast on Saturday mornings. That and church on Sundays are the two things rarely missed by the Campbell Clan. This special breakfast, served to us by our dear Turkish friends, is officially called by the owner "The Ross Campbell breakfast" even to other patrons. I guess we've become famous for something!

While waiting, we learned how to tell right from left.
And we played some sort of number finger counting guessing game.

And we tried to be pleasant even though we were very hungry.

I also noticed that they had dried string after string of red peppers for the winter.

They were too pretty not to take a picture of them.

These will make some great stuffed Turkish peppers this winter. Come see me and we'll have some!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the breakfast tradition! How fun that is. Who would not love that every Saturday morning?

I agree about the peppers. I love pepper flavor (some of them) but do not like the heat . . . ah, such a wimp, I know. Ha.

Still enjoying reading your blog.

Melanie

Site Meter