Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, October 29, 2011

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

Next month, I will have been married for 15 years. Some days it feels like it was just yesterday. It's gone so fast 3 countries and 5 babies ago.
And other days it seems like we've always been married. I do know one thing...I waited for God's best for me. And I'm sure glad I did.

I tried to take our picture with my arm out...just slightly ego-centeredly.

And again.

That's a little better.

And that's WAY better.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the last picture. Sweet and cute . . . .

YES, it is worth it to wait for the right one. The more years that go by, the more thankful I become for the man God gave to me. The more I see how perfect he was and how God knew just who to pair me with.

I really try to emphasize this one thing to the kids! They will not be sorry they wait for God to choose!


Love all the pictures Sara and the love you express for your family.

Melanie

Anonymous said...

I remember your fun wedding! Can't believe it's been 15 years!
Janet Watson

Site Meter