Campbells

Campbells

Friday, August 12, 2011

Only For Jesus

Well, summer is over. As I sit and type on this computer, I wonder where it went. So much fun. So fast. But it's time to go home.

I haven't blogged in so long...a combination of not having my camera battery, then not having the camera cord, and then of course, just living life and not having time. But I am looking forward to getting the summer all caught up on my blog when we get to Turkey.

The hallways are filled with duffle bags. The kids are enjoying one last time to play with cousins. The house will be quiet soon.

My good friend Vicki, who lived in Turkey for 20 years, told me the best way to board the airplane. Let's face it, the goodbyes are the hardest part. She taught me to turn to my husband and remind him, as he reminds me, "Only for Jesus." Certainly He's worth it!

Goodbye, America!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yes! Having just said one of the hardest goodbye's of my life, I can testify that there's no other way to do it...Thanks for the good word

BeechemBrightSpots said...

wow! Reading that just gave me chill bumps! I'm proud of you for being willing to serve so far away from your family!

Site Meter