Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Baby Turning 6

Tomorrow I'll post about Sweet Cheeks' super-fun birthday party with the Campbell side of our family. But first, I had to show you my baby picking out her birthday cake. (I confess to buying her birthday cake each year. I bake my own birthday and CC's cake, plus cakes for my 4 other children, plus the cookies/cupcakes, etc. that they each take to their school mates. So, for the July birthday, when we are in America, I buy a good ol' store bought cake! Don't judge me!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

I saw this picture and I was overcome by the selection you had in Turkey!! And then I realized that you were still updating from your time in the States! ha! I'm a July baby, too! Of course that little cutie needs to go pick out something extra fancy! :)

Anonymous said...

Someone actually criticizes you for buying a birthday cake???

Bless your heart!! I wrote a big long reply in defense of store bought cakes but decided to be more polite. :)

Just know I was ready to come to your defense. :) I even had scripture verse to back me up. How's that for a defense?

Love you Sara. Hope you are having a good year.

M

Site Meter