Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zoo Day Part III

After seeing the zoo and having lunch, the children were given time to play. Sweet Cheeks was happy to have her brother tag along.
He was happy to be there.


I snapped this picture of SC as she came down a slide. As soon as I took it, I noticed how very much it resembled her baby pictures. But she's not a baby now....she's turning 6 this summer. CC and I have said that no matter how many might have come after her, she'd always be the baby. Anyone else out there have a 'baby' of the family who is not really the youngest?


This sweet girl will always hold a special place in my heart. Long story, maybe you've read about her in my letters before. CC and I were given the joy of naming her. We named her "Ceylan," which in the Turkish Bible is the name given to the little girl Peter raised from the dead. She surely is a miracle, as well.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Loved this post. Just precious, all the things you said about all three kids.

I have two babies . . . the youngest of each gender. That might have something to do with it. Karoline is youngest girl, though she is almost 21, most definitely still the baby to us as is our almost 16 year old youngest son.

What can you say? They all have their special spot, don't they?

M

Site Meter