Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Scotland for Twenty: Around the Lochs

I quickly learned that a "loch" in Scotland is a lake. How have I heard of the Loch Ness monster all my life and not know that? Our drives took us right along the lake shores for hours. You literally could not glance away for missing the beauty. It was breathtaking. There's no place I'd recommend more highly than Scotland! At one point, we came around a peninsula and into this little town.

I wanted to stop and find a restroom, so we got to get out of the car to take pictures!

Here are some panoramas I took.


And then I turned back around to find this chap. He was not decked out for a parade; he was just going to the bank for the day.

At the center of town was an old church. So many beautiful structures speaking of the worship of God.

No comments:

Site Meter