Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Kids

I sprung it on all of them. After church, we are getting some family pics made. Wear something black, gray, brown, white, cranberry-ish red, just nothing that clashes with each other. We drove down to an apartment's garden down the hill. It's very low down, so in the photos you can't see buildings...just evergreens! I thought these pictures on our impromptu photo day turned out beautifully!

Firstborn
 Twinkle Toes
Miss Middler
 Sweet Cheeks
 Big Ben
 I am so proud of my kids!
 The first picture we took, can you believe it?



4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Love them!! I have been prepping one person in particular for family photos this upcoming weekend, and now the weather threatens to cancel our session! GRRR!

Kelly said...

Great pictures of your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

And very good pictures at that! I've ordered the boys sweaters and given Kathleen a heads up . . . Group pictures when she comes home!

I really liked this batch of your family photos. They did turn out well. :)

Mel

Thomas and Jamie said...

Sara - your pictures are beautiful! I love how NOT stressed you were about what they wore and how perfect it turned out together!!!!

Site Meter