Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Finishing Up

WOW, what a busy, but special last week it was at school. We had almost full attendance at our Christmas presentation. Here is the upper elementary hearing the entire Christmas story (from Eden to Calvary). 


They listened well and asked great questions.

Then we came back to our classrooms and rotated the kids into stations with Christmas caroling, games, and a craft. 

After that, our class had treats to eat, watched an old Christmas cartoon (The ones we watched as kids are all on youtube!), and opened gifts. I hand-painted a round stone from Antalya, Turkey, for each of my kids. 

Their precious reactions made my day. They were each so happy I had made it for them and happy that all were different. 

I love this picture my friend T took. Look at the different stones and different skin colors.




No comments:

Site Meter