Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Snapshot for Me

Our high school choir and bands performed a Christmas concert last week. The director asked my third graders to perform a song with them. I was so thrilled when all 13 of them came, donned in red and ready to perform. They are the sweetest class! Below is a youtube link. One of my school moms is a videographer/reporter for a news station here. She did a 10 minute video and uploaded it. Check it out when you have a little time! It is especially dear to me, as I am losing my Chinese student next week who is moving to Canada. Sweet Cheeks will have a hard goodbye. She is next to Sweet Cheeks in this picture. I am glad I have this clip to remember this time.


Here's the link! (If you only have a minute, move to the end where you can hear the kids sing.) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDyrxas03ew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome Sara! Love seeing the video!

Melanie

Site Meter