Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Roar Like a Lion

Our birthday is coming up, but CC will be gone to the US on that day. So yesterday, the staff gave him a cake and cards from all the school kids. The cake had a picture of two lions printed on it. How they can get a computer to print into edible icing form still baffles me. But anyway, we saved a piece for our kids for dinner. Of course, Big Ben got the lion's face. After all, he is named for the man who killed a lion in a snowy pit. He wasted no time man-handling this lion. Then we got the idea to teach him to roar like a lion. Our son says 3 things...mama, bye bye, papa. Now he roars like a lion. His papa said, "I am glad to hear you say something intelligible, son." I chose this video clip because it has the sweet voices of my other kids, too, though the other one clearly sounds like a more ferocious lion. Enjoy! (And if you can't get it to play and get this blogpost via email, try going directly to the blogsite.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crystal DeLong said...

cute sara!

Mandy said...

That was the funniest roar! I was waiting for him to roar like the rest of you,"ROOAARRRR", and he gave his little "roar". So sweet.

Melanie Keffer said...

How sweet . . . He is a dead-ringer for you Sara.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how i miss him!! he made that sound for me too.

Site Meter