Campbells

Campbells

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sun Room Terrace

The top floor (attached to our little loft room) is a terrace balcony. It has been enclosed with glass. But there's no one across from us, just an empty field. So I am not planning to put any curtains up. I love my little room. Coffee, my Bible, and I am all set each morning. I took these pictures soon after we moved in. I realize it's not the mountains of Tennessee. But to this girl who has lived in an apartment, jammed up next to another building, for the last 19 years, it's heaven to me! 

This is the field across from us. The little black dot is CC! 

CC took this panorama photo on his phone. I love the other-worldly look it gives! 

I was still unpacking. But I'd work for 2-3 hours, then come escape here for 10 minutes! 

Here's my little spot. When you are on my prayer list, this is where I pray for you! 


No comments:

Site Meter