Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Anticipation

Here's my new rental villa! Sweet Cheeks and I drove out to check on the painters and buy some tea a sugar cubes for them (a must for workers here!). It's mint green, 4 floors (each floor is small, but they build up to save land space). 

My little yard is tiny, but it's a yard! I've never had one! Someone asked me the other day what I love about our house. I said, "Everything!" These trees will bear fruit in the Spring. 

Here's my little "mud room." I've since organized all the shoes and kept it mopped and looking cute. CC keeps teasing me with, "Mama wants her MUD room to be cute." 

This sweet girl was my companion for the day, so I treated her to a hot chocolate. 

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

So cute! Excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I know you won't know what to do with a house instead of an apartment. I am very happy for you. I would love the "yard" space also! Flowers, flowers, here we come!!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

God is so good to us all. :-)

Mel

Site Meter